What personal information we collect
We collect and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use only when you: use our services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account.
We collect personal information about you to deliver the services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We do this using lawful and fair methods. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with The Freediver web-store. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on one of our website;
- Online purchases;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Participate in a contest, sweep-stake, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us.
- Personal information is information that identifies you specifically. The personal information we collect may include contact like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers.
We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services and promotions;
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business;
Disclosure to Third Parties
The company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- The Free Diver Diving & Hunting Equipment Trading L.L.C. will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- The Free Diver Diving & Hunting Equipment Trading L.L.C.takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (thefreediver.ae ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The Free Diver Diving & Hunting Equipment Trading L.LC.If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − to disclose your personal information.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
How to Access and Update Your Information
The company takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete, so we can treat your information properly and effectively under this policy. You can update your information by contacting us.
We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect. We will make changes you request or will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request.