Salvimar light Blast torch
Product type: accessories
Availability: Out of Stock
- Built-in USB-C charging
- Bulb: CREE XM-L2 (Max 1200 Lumen)
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Autonomy: 120 min
- Parabola: aluminum with smooth surface
- Width of the light beam: 16 ° hot spot
- Surface treatment: anodizing
- Battery: 18650 Li-ion
- Protection in case of battery insertion with reversed polarity
- IPX8 water resistance: up to - 60 meters
- Dimensions: 158 mm (length) x 34 mm (max head-torch diameter) x 26 mm (torch body diameter).
- Net weight: about 205g. (without battery)
- CHARGE INDICATOR:
- The power button LED indicates the battery charge level. When the battery charge is higher than 50% the LED indicator is steady green, between 50% and 30% is steady red, below 30% is flashing red.
- INSTALLING THE BATTERY:
- Unscrew the rear cap first and then the internal USB cap. Insert the battery checking the polarity as shown in the image and screw the caps. Do not over tighten to avoid breaking the seals.
- CHARGING THE BATTERY:
- Unscrew the rear cap, use the supplied USB-C cable to connect the flashlight to an appropriate source
- (adapter / computer / etc.). While charging the LED indicator shows solid red light, when the indicator turns green the battery is full.